Bible Study 12/29/2020
My Brothers and Sisters,
Joy to the world, the Lord has come. Let us continue our special celebrations for this season – the twelve days of Christmas. He is to be celebrated and praised at all times, but this season of His first coming has a special place in the life of the Church. It also serves to remind us of his second coming and the need to prepare. Let us continue to love and serve him and to love each other so that His promise may be fulfilled in us.
Our study continues on Tuesday 12/29/2020 at 6:30 pm. Be reminded that this is the last study using the readings of the previous Sunday. Starting on Jan. 5th, we will be using the readings of that day from the Forward Day by Day.
Please join us at the conference call number 712-775-7061, access code 217332#
Agenda for Bible Study 12/29/2020
- Opening Prayer
- Gospel Reading; John 1: 1 – 18
- What stands out to you in this reading?
- Do you understand how John is connecting the Father and the Son? Please share.
- Second Reading: Galatians 3 23 – 29; 4:4 – 7
- How does this reading relate to the Gospel reading?
- Closing Prayer.